This Privacy Notice is intended to inform you, our valued website visitors, of how the company uses and protects any information that you give when using our website.
We will update this policy when necessary. We request you to check this page occasionally to ensure that the changes meet your requirements.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
Personal Information. “Personal information” is information that identifies you and may include the following:
- Company name and job title
- Contact details
- Demographic information (postcode, preferences and interests)
- Any content you post in your resume or CV
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
- Any other information you may provide to us that identifies you
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- To provide you with information on PSALM’s services per your request;
- To respond properly and formally to your queries concerning our mandates;
- To carry-out our obligations arising from any contracts that we entered into with you or the company you represent;
- To customize the website according to your informational requirements about our company and programs;
- To contact you when more information is necessary in the course of processing the job you applied for
Your personal information will be used only for the reasons stated above. We will never sell your information nor disclose it to any other parties for direct marketing or promotional purposes.
- We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online;
- We ensure that these systems help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information;
- We review regularly these systems to help ensure that the security and integrity of personal information in our possession is not compromised.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you don’t want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information in third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information solely for the reasons stated earlier (Please see “What we do with the information we gather?).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to access or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to other websites
When you use links and leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Comments and complaints
Emelina S. Blanco
Data Protection Officer
Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management Corporation
24th Floor Vertis North Corporate Center 1, Astra corner Lux Drives, North Avenue, Quezon City 1105
We will make reasonable efforts to address the concerns of any individual who objects to the use of his or her personal information.