This Privacy Notice is intended to inform you, our valued website visitors, of how the company uses and protects any information that you give when using our website.
We will update this policy when necessary. We request you to check this page occasionally to ensure that the changes meet your requirements.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
Personal Information. “Personal information” is information that identifies you and may include the following:
- Company name and job title
- Contact details
- Demographic information (postcode, preferences and interests)
- Any content you post in your resume or CV
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
- Any other information you may provide to us that identifies you
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- To provide you with information on PSALM’s services per your request;
- To respond properly and formally to your queries concerning our mandates;
- To carry-out our obligations arising from any contracts that we entered into with you or the company you represent;
- To customize the website according to your informational requirements about our company and programs;
- To contact you when more information is necessary in the course of processing the job you applied for
Your personal information will be used only for the reasons stated above. We will never sell your information nor disclose it to any other parties for direct marketing or promotional purposes.
- We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online;
- We ensure that these systems help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information;
- We review regularly these systems to help ensure that the security and integrity of personal information in our possession is not compromised.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you don’t want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information in third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information solely for the reasons stated earlier (Please see “What we do with the information we gather?).
Link to other websites
When you use links and leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Comments and complaints
HACER B. BALISBIS
Data Protection Officer
Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management Corporation
24th Floor Vertis North Corporate Center 1, Astra corner Lux Drives, North Avenue, Quezon City 1105
We will make reasonable efforts to address the concerns of any individual who objects to the use of his or her personal information.